Most Active Stories
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- 'Dorothy Parker Would Not Approve' Is Stacy Chapman's Prize-Winning Debut Play
- Solar Eclipse Wows Parts Of Europe, Middle East And Russia
- Monday, March 23’s Giveaway: HD Radios
- TN Valley Wild Ones: Planting Milkweed to Save Monarchs
LOCAL MUSIC VENUE
Exploring McKenzie Arena's History
The largest music venue in Chattanooga is the McKenzie Arena located on the campus of the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga.
Formerly UTC Arena and home of the UTC men's and women's basketball teams, the Roundhouse (as the arena is often called) is also where families come to enjoy concerts and other events. Monster truck pulls, the circus and Disney on Ice are annual events. The McKenzie Arena is also used for community events where local charities host fundraisers, sporting competitions and more.