Most Active Stories
- Listen: CDE's Mary Poppins - The Musical
- NPR's Steve Inskeep Seeks Chattanooga, North GA Photos for 'Jacksonland' Site
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- Mental Health Awareness Month: At The AIM Center, People Are Members, Not Clients
- South Carolina Distiller Promises To Make Kentucky Liquor Quicker
LOCAL MUSIC VENUE
Exploring McKenzie Arena's History
The largest music venue in Chattanooga is the McKenzie Arena located on the campus of the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga.
Formerly UTC Arena and home of the UTC men's and women's basketball teams, the Roundhouse (as the arena is often called) is also where families come to enjoy concerts and other events. Monster truck pulls, the circus and Disney on Ice are annual events. The McKenzie Arena is also used for community events where local charities host fundraisers, sporting competitions and more.