Most Active Stories
- How Your Brain Remembers Where You Parked The Car
- Cleveland Museum Exhibit Explores African & Native American History
- 'It's Like Having A Crazy Family Member': On Southern Black Folks And The Rebel Flag
- Start It Up Episode 28: Dynepic and Artiphon Shine at 36/86 Conference
- Locals Rally, Marry After SCOTUS Same-Sex Marriage Ruling
LOCAL MUSIC VENUE
Exploring McKenzie Arena's History
The largest music venue in Chattanooga is the McKenzie Arena located on the campus of the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga.
Formerly UTC Arena and home of the UTC men's and women's basketball teams, the Roundhouse (as the arena is often called) is also where families come to enjoy concerts and other events. Monster truck pulls, the circus and Disney on Ice are annual events. The McKenzie Arena is also used for community events where local charities host fundraisers, sporting competitions and more.