Most Active Stories
- Could Alcohol Abuse Cause Dementia?
- A GeoCASH Adventure: Community Foundation of Greater Chattanooga Offers $35K in Prizes 9/13
- Reflection Riding's Native Plant Sale Starts 9/12
- Time Is Running Out To Be Double-Entered In WUTC's Hawaiian Giveaway
- 'The Postmortal' Paints a Terrifyingly Realistic Picture of Immortality
Fact-Checking Obama And Ryan Speeches To AARP
Originally published on Fri September 21, 2012 6:53 pm
Both President Barack Obama and Republican vice presidential hopeful Paul Ryan presented their visions for Medicare to the nation's most influential lobbying group for the elderly on Friday. Julie Rovner has parsed their remarks and joins Audie Cornish to provide some context.