Most Active Stories
- In A Band? The Chattanooga Music Database Seeks Info
- Man, Dog Reunited 9 Days After Tornado Flattened Ill. Town
- Handmade Goods That Help African Refugees: Amani Chattanooga Distributes Fair-Trade Items
- Paul’s Playlist: In This WUTC Special, Meteorologist Barys Shares Favorite Songs
- Tennessee State Rep. Eric Watson, Others Discuss Pros And Cons Of Arming Teachers
Federal Deficit Reduction Efforts Could Eliminate 1,200 Tennessee Children From Head Start
Head Start programs help disadvantaged children prepare for early education in primary school. But due to federal sequestration efforts, many local kids will not be able to attend Head Start and Early Head Start programs. WUTC's Mark Colbert has this report.