Most Active Stories
- Successful Entrepreneur Paul Cummings & Foundation Leader Cordell Carter Team Up to Launch TechTown
- City of Chattanooga Designates 140-Acre Downtown Area as 'Innovation District'
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- Pentagon's Money-Saver: U.S. Troops To Leave 15 European Sites
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
Fighting Cystic Fibrosis With Three Blind Wines November 14 at Stratton Hall
Three Blind Wines, the annual fundraiser for the Tennessee Chapter of the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, will be Thursday November 14 at Stratton House.
The event has sold out. Proceeds from Three Blind Wines supports the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.
In this interview we return to speak with Ginger Birnbaum about her son King Birnbaum, now 22 months old. The impact of Cystic Fibrosis can be felt in the entire family but the Buirnbaums have decided to fight this condition with education, awareness, and the willingness to work together as a family to include treatments and medical attention in their son's daily life.