Most Active Stories
- Non-Verbal & Non-Linear, Jill Burton’s Singing Creates Spontaneous Soundscapes
- Choral Arts of Chattanooga Presents 'Wonderful Peace' Holiday Concert 12/13
- 'A Christmas Story, The Musical' Adds New Depth to Beloved Characters
- Give a meaningful gift through WUTC
- UTC recognized by U.S. News and World Report for work with student veterans
Fighting Cystic Fibrosis With Three Blind Wines November 14 at Stratton Hall
Three Blind Wines, the annual fundraiser for the Tennessee Chapter of the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, will be Thursday November 14 at Stratton House.
The event has sold out. Proceeds from Three Blind Wines supports the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.
In this interview we return to speak with Ginger Birnbaum about her son King Birnbaum, now 22 months old. The impact of Cystic Fibrosis can be felt in the entire family but the Buirnbaums have decided to fight this condition with education, awareness, and the willingness to work together as a family to include treatments and medical attention in their son's daily life.