Most Active Stories
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- Dancing the Neural Tango: Dr. Summa-Chadwick Talks Music & Neurological Therapy
- Start It Up Episode 18: The Ins and Outs of Managing Employees
- 10 Days of Giveaways During WUTC’s Membership Drive
- 'Dorothy Parker Would Not Approve' Is Stacy Chapman's Prize-Winning Debut Play
Fighting Cystic Fibrosis With Three Blind Wines November 14 at Stratton Hall
Three Blind Wines, the annual fundraiser for the Tennessee Chapter of the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, will be Thursday November 14 at Stratton House.
The event has sold out. Proceeds from Three Blind Wines supports the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.
In this interview we return to speak with Ginger Birnbaum about her son King Birnbaum, now 22 months old. The impact of Cystic Fibrosis can be felt in the entire family but the Buirnbaums have decided to fight this condition with education, awareness, and the willingness to work together as a family to include treatments and medical attention in their son's daily life.