Most Active Stories
- Listen: CDE's Mary Poppins - The Musical
- NPR's Steve Inskeep Seeks Chattanooga, North GA Photos for 'Jacksonland' Site
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- Mental Health Awareness Month: At The AIM Center, People Are Members, Not Clients
- South Carolina Distiller Promises To Make Kentucky Liquor Quicker
Blue In The Face
Five Eat To Win At Market's Pie Contest
It was a good old-fashioned American competition at the Chattanooga Market on Sunday: a pie eating contest.
The market sponsored contests throughout the afternoon as part of its blueberry festival. Fork and Pie, the new restaurant and bar on Market Street, donated blueberry pies for the occasion. The first contest started at 11:30 a.m., and the competition was fierce.