Most Active Stories
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- Dancing the Neural Tango: Dr. Summa-Chadwick Talks Music & Neurological Therapy
- Start It Up Episode 18: The Ins and Outs of Managing Employees
- 10 Days of Giveaways During WUTC’s Membership Drive
- 'Dorothy Parker Would Not Approve' Is Stacy Chapman's Prize-Winning Debut Play
Blue In The Face
Five Eat To Win At Market's Pie Contest
It was a good old-fashioned American competition at the Chattanooga Market on Sunday: a pie eating contest.
The market sponsored contests throughout the afternoon as part of its blueberry festival. Fork and Pie, the new restaurant and bar on Market Street, donated blueberry pies for the occasion. The first contest started at 11:30 a.m., and the competition was fierce.