Most Active Stories
- Successful Entrepreneur Paul Cummings & Foundation Leader Cordell Carter Team Up to Launch TechTown
- City of Chattanooga Designates 140-Acre Downtown Area as 'Innovation District'
- Pentagon's Money-Saver: U.S. Troops To Leave 15 European Sites
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
Blue In The Face
Five Eat To Win At Market's Pie Contest
It was a good old-fashioned American competition at the Chattanooga Market on Sunday: a pie eating contest.
The market sponsored contests throughout the afternoon as part of its blueberry festival. Fork and Pie, the new restaurant and bar on Market Street, donated blueberry pies for the occasion. The first contest started at 11:30 a.m., and the competition was fierce.