Most Active Stories
- Scientists Discover Massive New Magma Chamber Under Yellowstone
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Charity Begins at Home: Chambliss Center's Roots Go Back to 1872
- Miss Chattanooga 2015 Reaches Out to Help Others
- Castle Rock Climbing Site Protected By Conservation Easement
Blue In The Face
Five Eat To Win At Market's Pie Contest
It was a good old-fashioned American competition at the Chattanooga Market on Sunday: a pie eating contest.
The market sponsored contests throughout the afternoon as part of its blueberry festival. Fork and Pie, the new restaurant and bar on Market Street, donated blueberry pies for the occasion. The first contest started at 11:30 a.m., and the competition was fierce.