Most Active Stories
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- Dancing the Neural Tango: Dr. Summa-Chadwick Talks Music & Neurological Therapy
- Start It Up Episode 18: The Ins and Outs of Managing Employees
- 10 Days of Giveaways During WUTC’s Membership Drive
- 'Dorothy Parker Would Not Approve' Is Stacy Chapman's Prize-Winning Debut Play
Fourth Team Presents Urban Design Challenge Concept
The River City Company is celebrating 25 years of working with the community to build a better Chattanooga. The Urban Design Challenge is part of that celebration. In this challenge design teams are provided with an area of the city in need of a makeover and the teams develop a concept to improve the location with the future of the city in mind. Three teams have already presented their concepts. There are six total teams in the Urban Design Challenge. The fourth team to present their concept design is Elemi. They will provide a vision of potential changes to the 4th Street corridor on Thursday, March 15, 2012 at the Majestic 12 Theater at 5:30 pm. The presentation is free and open to the public.