Most Active Stories
- In Libya, Gadhafi's Son, Saif Al-Islam, Is Sentenced To Death In Absentia
- Reflections Gallery on Lee Highway is Celebrating The Rural South
- Hillary Clinton Releases 8 Years Of Tax Returns
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- First Chattanooga Shooting Victim Is Laid To Rest
Free Lunch for Thursday, August 21
Chattanooga, TN – The Free Lunch for Thursday, August 21, will be a recording of Tim Easton's set at the Tivoli Theatre on Saturday, August 9, 2003. Easton was the opening act for John Hiatt and the Goners.
The concert was a benefit for the Pete Parker foundation, a local charity in Chattanooga.
Easton took the stage with nothing more than a Gibson acoustic guitar and his trusty harmonica. Through the next 45 minutes the audience heard one of acoustics' hidden treasures performing beautiful roots-based power ballads.
The highlights of the set include Poor, Poor, LA, Lexington Jail, and a new song Just To Be Next to You.
The combination of Tim Easton and John Hiatt was the recipe for a perfect night of music at the beautiful Tivoli Theatre. We can only hope that more concerts are brought to the area.
The Free Lunch will begin after the news on WUTC.