Most Active Stories
- In A Band? The Chattanooga Music Database Seeks Info
- Man, Dog Reunited 9 Days After Tornado Flattened Ill. Town
- Compassionate Friends Group Hosts Candlelight Vigil December 8th
- Handmade Goods That Help African Refugees: Amani Chattanooga Distributes Fair-Trade Items
- Paul’s Playlist: In This WUTC Special, Meteorologist Barys Shares Favorite Songs
That Entrepreneurial Spirit
Glass House and Launch to Teach Business Planning in East Chattanooga
Glass Street in East Chattanooga has the bones of a commercial area, but there are very few businesses still open there. There's a community group trying to give economic breath back to the street. The Glass House Neighborhood Collective opened up shop a few months ago and is offering a business planning course that starts at the end of the month.
Teal Thibaud, from Glass House, and Hal Bowling, who runs the business planning group Launch, talk about the upcoming class for entrepreneurs.