Most Active Stories
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- Dancing the Neural Tango: Dr. Summa-Chadwick Talks Music & Neurological Therapy
- Start It Up Episode 18: The Ins and Outs of Managing Employees
- 10 Days of Giveaways During WUTC’s Membership Drive
- 'Dorothy Parker Would Not Approve' Is Stacy Chapman's Prize-Winning Debut Play
That Entrepreneurial Spirit
Glass House and Launch to Teach Business Planning in East Chattanooga
Glass Street in East Chattanooga has the bones of a commercial area, but there are very few businesses still open there. There's a community group trying to give economic breath back to the street. The Glass House Neighborhood Collective opened up shop a few months ago and is offering a business planning course that starts at the end of the month.
Teal Thibaud, from Glass House, and Hal Bowling, who runs the business planning group Launch, talk about the upcoming class for entrepreneurs.