Most Active Stories
- Celebration of Southern Literature: Jill McCorkle on 'Life After Life' And Death
- WTCI's 'Underground Revealed' Debuts
- Celebration of Southern Literature: A Chat with 'The Joker' Himself, Andrew Hudgins
- In Rural Virginia, Truckers Can Stop For Coffee And A Physical
- Start It Up Episode 19: Program Propels Young Businesses to Next Level
Grand Opening for Forests of the World
Go Bananas for Reptiles at the Chattanooga Zoo
The Chattanooga Zoo is opening the new exhibit "Forests of the World" on the annual Go Bananas Day on Saturday, June 15th.
Go Bananas Day typically shines the spotlight on the Chattanooga Zoo's primate inhabitants with special treats and enrichment activities scheduled from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM. This year the usual activities will be enhanced with the grand opening of the newest exhibit of the zoo. Forests of the World is a new habitat housing some amazing reptiles. In addition to Komodo Dragons and Chinese Alligators the new exhibit will house the Chattanooga Zoo's first venomous snakes. The Forests of the World also house animals that can be found in forests such as the slowly moving sloth.
Spirits in the Wild