Most Active Stories
- CSAS Tops the List of Chattanooga's Grade Schools in 2013 Report
- In A Band? The Chattanooga Music Database Seeks Info
- St. Elmo Holiday Hop Features Food, Art, Open Houses & More 12/14
- Oxford American Examines The Music of Tennessee
- Paul’s Playlist: In This WUTC Special, Meteorologist Barys Shares Favorite Songs
A Greener Way To Give Blood
By Michael Edward Miller
Chattanooga, TN – Blood Assurance is known for saving lives with its regional blood bank. Now it's doing more: Blood Assurance vehicles are helping to save the environment by running on bio-diesel.
A company called TrimChick partners with Blood Assurance, providing the fuel. TrimChick creates the fuel in a way that's very different from plain-old ethanol.
Will Wilson, from TrimChick, and Bonnie Phillips, from Blood Assurance, explain how it works in this interview.