Most Active Stories
- To Clean a Skull: Beetles, Bones, and Business
- Harping In Harmony: Beverly Inman-Ebel Previews Free CHE Concerts
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
- 'The Future West' Film Team Seeks Crowdfunding for Sequel
A Greener Way To Give Blood
By Michael Edward Miller
Chattanooga, TN – Blood Assurance is known for saving lives with its regional blood bank. Now it's doing more: Blood Assurance vehicles are helping to save the environment by running on bio-diesel.
A company called TrimChick partners with Blood Assurance, providing the fuel. TrimChick creates the fuel in a way that's very different from plain-old ethanol.
Will Wilson, from TrimChick, and Bonnie Phillips, from Blood Assurance, explain how it works in this interview.