Most Active Stories
- Janisse Ray’s ‘The Seed Underground’ Explains Startling Loss of Seed Diversity
- Velo Coffee Turns to Kickstarter to Fund New Roaster
- States That Raised Minimum Wage See Faster Job Growth, Report Says
- Book News: A 'Treasure' Of Thrilling Westerns from Tim Champlin
- Supernatural Suspense for Young Shapeshifters in 'Island of Fog' Series
A Greener Way To Give Blood
By Michael Edward Miller
Chattanooga, TN – Blood Assurance is known for saving lives with its regional blood bank. Now it's doing more: Blood Assurance vehicles are helping to save the environment by running on bio-diesel.
A company called TrimChick partners with Blood Assurance, providing the fuel. TrimChick creates the fuel in a way that's very different from plain-old ethanol.
Will Wilson, from TrimChick, and Bonnie Phillips, from Blood Assurance, explain how it works in this interview.