Most Active Stories
- CSAS Tops the List of Chattanooga's Grade Schools in 2013 Report
- In A Band? The Chattanooga Music Database Seeks Info
- St. Elmo Holiday Hop Features Food, Art, Open Houses & More 12/14
- Oxford American Examines The Music of Tennessee
- Paul’s Playlist: In This WUTC Special, Meteorologist Barys Shares Favorite Songs
Hic, Hic, Hic: TV Weatherman Keeps Going Despite Hiccups
We admire KHOU-TV meteorologist David Paul's good-natured determination.
Check how he handled it when a case of the hiccups hit during his time on the air Monday evening.
And in the comments thread, please share any stories of a time when hiccups hit. Also: your surefire cure.
Paul, by the way, is in good company among meteorologists. Check this video from 1998 of The Weather Channel's Jim Cantore hiccuping his way through a forecast.
And Paul certainly had a better experience than the TV anchor who was recently fired for his profane debut on the air.
(Note: We'll say it first. This isn't really news. It's just something light and interesting to help break up the day.)