Most Active Stories
- North Korea Claims Missile Launch From Submerged Submarine
- They Speak Hebrew And Keep Kosher: The Left-Behind Ethiopian Jews
- Anna Carll Hopes Her Paintings 'Punch You in the Face'
- UTC Student Robert Fisher is the University's Third Rhodes Scholar
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
A Hike On Stringer's Ridge
By MICHAEL EDWARD MILLER
Chattanooga, TN – On Saturday morning, the Tennessee River Gorge Trust and the Trust for Public Land had an event showing off the new Stringer's Ridge wilderness sanctuary.
Although the trails aren't quite yet cleared off, the public was allowed a sneak peek at the natural beauty and the spectacular views.