Most Active Stories
- Successful Entrepreneur Paul Cummings & Foundation Leader Cordell Carter Team Up to Launch TechTown
- City of Chattanooga Designates 140-Acre Downtown Area as 'Innovation District'
- Pentagon's Money-Saver: U.S. Troops To Leave 15 European Sites
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
A Hike On Stringer's Ridge
By MICHAEL EDWARD MILLER
Chattanooga, TN – On Saturday morning, the Tennessee River Gorge Trust and the Trust for Public Land had an event showing off the new Stringer's Ridge wilderness sanctuary.
Although the trails aren't quite yet cleared off, the public was allowed a sneak peek at the natural beauty and the spectacular views.