Most Active Stories
- Velo Coffee Turns to Kickstarter to Fund New Roaster
- Janisse Ray’s ‘The Seed Underground’ Explains Startling Loss of Seed Diversity
- States That Raised Minimum Wage See Faster Job Growth, Report Says
- Supernatural Suspense for Young Shapeshifters in 'Island of Fog' Series
- VW Chattanooga Not Only Gets New SUV; Also Gets New Research Center
A Hike On Stringer's Ridge
By MICHAEL EDWARD MILLER
Chattanooga, TN – On Saturday morning, the Tennessee River Gorge Trust and the Trust for Public Land had an event showing off the new Stringer's Ridge wilderness sanctuary.
Although the trails aren't quite yet cleared off, the public was allowed a sneak peek at the natural beauty and the spectacular views.