Most Active Stories
- Book News: A 'Treasure' Of Thrilling Westerns from Tim Champlin
- Janisse Ray’s ‘The Seed Underground’ Explains Startling Loss of Seed Diversity
- Velo Coffee Turns to Kickstarter to Fund New Roaster
- Nerd Wars Becomes Geek Noosphere
- Bill Allowing Americans To Unlock Cellphones Passes House, Heads To Obama
A Hike On Stringer's Ridge
By MICHAEL EDWARD MILLER
Chattanooga, TN – On Saturday morning, the Tennessee River Gorge Trust and the Trust for Public Land had an event showing off the new Stringer's Ridge wilderness sanctuary.
Although the trails aren't quite yet cleared off, the public was allowed a sneak peek at the natural beauty and the spectacular views.