Most Active Stories
- In A Band? The Chattanooga Music Database Seeks Info
- Man, Dog Reunited 9 Days After Tornado Flattened Ill. Town
- Handmade Goods That Help African Refugees: Amani Chattanooga Distributes Fair-Trade Items
- Paul’s Playlist: In This WUTC Special, Meteorologist Barys Shares Favorite Songs
- St. Elmo Holiday Hop Features Food, Art, Open Houses & More 12/14
A Hike On Stringer's Ridge
By MICHAEL EDWARD MILLER
Chattanooga, TN – On Saturday morning, the Tennessee River Gorge Trust and the Trust for Public Land had an event showing off the new Stringer's Ridge wilderness sanctuary.
Although the trails aren't quite yet cleared off, the public was allowed a sneak peek at the natural beauty and the spectacular views.