Most Active Stories
- Listen: CDE's Mary Poppins - The Musical
- NPR's Steve Inskeep Seeks Chattanooga, North GA Photos for 'Jacksonland' Site
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- Mental Health Awareness Month: At The AIM Center, People Are Members, Not Clients
- South Carolina Distiller Promises To Make Kentucky Liquor Quicker
History Mysteries And Chattanooga Landmarks
By Michael Edward Miller
Michael Edward Miller
Chattanooga, TN – Jennifer Crutchfield's new book is called Chattanooga Landmarks: Exploring The History Of The Scenic City. It covers more than a hundred and fifty locations--well-known locations such as the Choo Choo and the Incline, as well as newer locations such as the Ruth Holmberg Glass Bridge. Her book tells the back stories and the mysteries behind more than 150 iconic Chattanooga locations.