Most Active Stories
- North Korea Claims Missile Launch From Submerged Submarine
- They Speak Hebrew And Keep Kosher: The Left-Behind Ethiopian Jews
- Anna Carll Hopes Her Paintings 'Punch You in the Face'
- UTC Student Robert Fisher is the University's Third Rhodes Scholar
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
History Mysteries And Chattanooga Landmarks
By Michael Edward Miller
Michael Edward Miller
Chattanooga, TN – Jennifer Crutchfield's new book is called Chattanooga Landmarks: Exploring The History Of The Scenic City. It covers more than a hundred and fifty locations--well-known locations such as the Choo Choo and the Incline, as well as newer locations such as the Ruth Holmberg Glass Bridge. Her book tells the back stories and the mysteries behind more than 150 iconic Chattanooga locations.