Most Active Stories
- Successful Entrepreneur Paul Cummings & Foundation Leader Cordell Carter Team Up to Launch TechTown
- City of Chattanooga Designates 140-Acre Downtown Area as 'Innovation District'
- Pentagon's Money-Saver: U.S. Troops To Leave 15 European Sites
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
History Mysteries And Chattanooga Landmarks
By Michael Edward Miller
Michael Edward Miller
Chattanooga, TN – Jennifer Crutchfield's new book is called Chattanooga Landmarks: Exploring The History Of The Scenic City. It covers more than a hundred and fifty locations--well-known locations such as the Choo Choo and the Incline, as well as newer locations such as the Ruth Holmberg Glass Bridge. Her book tells the back stories and the mysteries behind more than 150 iconic Chattanooga locations.