Most Active Stories
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- Dancing the Neural Tango: Dr. Summa-Chadwick Talks Music & Neurological Therapy
- Start It Up Episode 18: The Ins and Outs of Managing Employees
- 10 Days of Giveaways During WUTC’s Membership Drive
- 'Dorothy Parker Would Not Approve' Is Stacy Chapman's Prize-Winning Debut Play
Aviation and more
Hixson Flight Museum Prepares Fundraising Event
The Hixson Flight Museum is the only museum in Chattanooga dedicated to aviation. Their collection includes two T-28 fighter aircrafts, a 1958 Piper Apache, and 1946 Taylorcraft plane. On Saturday, September 14th, the Hixson Flight Museum is planning an upcoming event called Wings, Wheels, and Water.
The event will showcase classic cars, planes, and boats in hopes to raise funds for the non-profit museum.