Most Active Stories
- Actor Theodore Bikel Dies At Age 91
- 'Mockingbird Next Door' Gives a Rare Glimpse into Harper Lee's Life
- Chattanooga: A 'Great City With a Broken Heart' After Marines Murdered
- Gunman's Motivation Unclear After Shootings At Tennessee Military Sites
- Start It Up Episode 31: Robyn Carlton Focuses Lookout Mountain Conservancy on Community
Aviation and more
Hixson Flight Museum Prepares Fundraising Event
The Hixson Flight Museum is the only museum in Chattanooga dedicated to aviation. Their collection includes two T-28 fighter aircrafts, a 1958 Piper Apache, and 1946 Taylorcraft plane. On Saturday, September 14th, the Hixson Flight Museum is planning an upcoming event called Wings, Wheels, and Water.
The event will showcase classic cars, planes, and boats in hopes to raise funds for the non-profit museum.