Most Active Stories
- To Clean a Skull: Beetles, Bones, and Business
- Harping In Harmony: Beverly Inman-Ebel Previews Free CHE Concerts
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- 'The Future West' Film Team Seeks Crowdfunding for Sequel
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
Aviation and more
Hixson Flight Museum Prepares Fundraising Event
The Hixson Flight Museum is the only museum in Chattanooga dedicated to aviation. Their collection includes two T-28 fighter aircrafts, a 1958 Piper Apache, and 1946 Taylorcraft plane. On Saturday, September 14th, the Hixson Flight Museum is planning an upcoming event called Wings, Wheels, and Water.
The event will showcase classic cars, planes, and boats in hopes to raise funds for the non-profit museum.