Most Active Stories
- Successful Entrepreneur Paul Cummings & Foundation Leader Cordell Carter Team Up to Launch TechTown
- City of Chattanooga Designates 140-Acre Downtown Area as 'Innovation District'
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- Pentagon's Money-Saver: U.S. Troops To Leave 15 European Sites
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
Holiday Tradition: Chattanooga Lighted Boat Parade Sets Sail Nov 29
Chattanooga’s annual Lighted Boats Parade starts November 29th at 7 p.m. It’s been a Chattanooga tradition ushering in the Christmas season for longer than its current organizer Carla Pritchard can remember. She told WUTC's Richard Winham she first saw it when she was a teenager.