Most Active Stories
- To Clean a Skull: Beetles, Bones, and Business
- Harping In Harmony: Beverly Inman-Ebel Previews Free CHE Concerts
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- 'The Future West' Film Team Seeks Crowdfunding for Sequel
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
Lecture at the Hunter Museum of Art
How Art Can Help Healing
In this interview, Cam Busch discusses art and health. The 13th annual Cam Busch Endowed Arts for Health Lecture Series will be Thursday, February 21, 2013 from 6:00 to 8:00 pm at the Hunter Museum of American Art.
The lecture series is a collaboration with Memorial Health Care System Foundation and the Hunter Museum of American Art to share information on the effects of arts on healing. Guest speakers are Robert Lynch, president and CEO of Americans for the Arts and Anita Bowles, executive director of the Global Alliance for Arts and Health. For more information or to purchase tickets in advance call (423) 495-4438.