Most Active Stories
- To Clean a Skull: Beetles, Bones, and Business
- Harping In Harmony: Beverly Inman-Ebel Previews Free CHE Concerts
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
- 'The Future West' Film Team Seeks Crowdfunding for Sequel
World Ends Today. Maybe.
How To Survive A Zombie Outbreak In The South
How do you prepare for the end of the world? Well, it depends on how the world ends. Here at WUTC, we thought that a zombie outbreak is as likely as anything else. So, we called up Jennifer Nicholas, the head of Atlanta's Zombie Outbreak Response Team, to ask for some advice.