Most Active Stories
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- Dancing the Neural Tango: Dr. Summa-Chadwick Talks Music & Neurological Therapy
- Start It Up Episode 18: The Ins and Outs of Managing Employees
- 10 Days of Giveaways During WUTC’s Membership Drive
- 'Dorothy Parker Would Not Approve' Is Stacy Chapman's Prize-Winning Debut Play
World Ends Today. Maybe.
How To Survive A Zombie Outbreak In The South
How do you prepare for the end of the world? Well, it depends on how the world ends. Here at WUTC, we thought that a zombie outbreak is as likely as anything else. So, we called up Jennifer Nicholas, the head of Atlanta's Zombie Outbreak Response Team, to ask for some advice.