Most Active Stories
- They Speak Hebrew And Keep Kosher: The Left-Behind Ethiopian Jews
- Celebration of Southern Literature: Jill McCorkle on 'Life After Life' And Death
- WTCI's 'Underground Revealed' Debuts
- Celebration of Southern Literature: What Charles Frazier Thinks of 'Cold Mountain' Opera
- Celebration of Southern Literature: A Chat with 'The Joker' Himself, Andrew Hudgins
Journey to the South Pacific 3D Takes You to the Coral Triangle
The new 3D movie at the Tennessee Aquarium's IMAX Theater takes you to one of the most bio-diverse areas of the ocean with a tour of the Coral Triangle.
Our guests for this interview include Catherine Plume, Director of the World Wildlife Fund's Coral Triangle Programs; Rob Mottice, Aquatic Biologist with the Tennessee Aquarium; and Shannon Colbert, Social Media Specialist with the Tennessee Aquarium. Journey to the South Pacific 3D follows a young boy as he embarks on a trip to learn about the coral reef near his island home and conservation efforts that will protect the fish and waters for his future.