Most Active Stories
- 'The Postmortal' Paints a Terrifyingly Realistic Picture of Immortality
- Riding The 'Silver Dragon,' Surfers Tame China's 10-Foot River Waves
- Time Is Running Out To Be Double-Entered In WUTC's Hawaiian Giveaway
- Student Veterans Organization Brings Veterans Together at the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
- Why Food Pilgrims Will Wait Four Hours For A Taste Of The Sublime
Karaoke Copyrights: Taking Back The Music
Karaoke machine manufacturers and the distributors of karaoke CDs have had an uphill battle fighting copyright infringement cases brought by music publishers. One player in the karaoke business is fighting a joint venture of Sony and the estate of Michael Jackson over a $1.28-billion bill. Host Scott Simon has more.