Most Active Stories
- Book News: A 'Treasure' Of Thrilling Westerns from Tim Champlin
- Velo Coffee Turns to Kickstarter to Fund New Roaster
- Janisse Ray’s ‘The Seed Underground’ Explains Startling Loss of Seed Diversity
- Nerd Wars Becomes Geek Noosphere
- Bill Allowing Americans To Unlock Cellphones Passes House, Heads To Obama
Lookout Wild Film Festival
Kicking Off March 22nd, 'Lookout Wild' Festival Showcases Outdoors On Film
The inaugural Lookout Wild Film Festival will be held March 22 through 24 at two locations in Chattanooga. The independent film festival features outdoor adventures, activities, and enthusiasts as seen through the lens of a camera.
Twenty-five films will be competing in this festival for the prestige of receiving the very first awards from a brand new film festival. With pieces ranging from shorts to feature length films, some of the videos will be presented in the 550 seat Centennial Theater at the Chattanooga Choo Choo while others will be shown at Ross's Landing as part of the festivities for the Chattanooga Challenge hosted by Get Out Chattanooga. A selection of the "Best Of" the Lookout Wild Film Festival will be shown in the theater of the Chattanooga Choo Choo on Sunday afternoon.