Most Active Stories
- Actor Theodore Bikel Dies At Age 91
- 'Mockingbird Next Door' Gives a Rare Glimpse into Harper Lee's Life
- Chattanooga: A 'Great City With a Broken Heart' After Marines Murdered
- Gunman's Motivation Unclear After Shootings At Tennessee Military Sites
- Start It Up Episode 31: Robyn Carlton Focuses Lookout Mountain Conservancy on Community
Latino Outreach Program Offers Seminar on Autism 1/25
The Chattanooga Autism Center is hosting a seminar on Saturday, January 25, 2014 targeting the Latino community to provide information and a better understanding of autism.
The Latino Outreach Program will provide information in English and Spanish. If you are interested in attending, please RSVP by calling the Chattanooga Autism Center at (423) 531-6961. To RSVP in Spanish contact Dorca Rose, the Latino Outreach Coordinator or email at autismoCAC@gmail.com.
- Latino Outreach Program
- January 25, 2014
- Siskin Children's Institute
- 1101 Carter Street, Chattanooga TN
- 5:00 in English
- 6:30 in Spanish