Most Active Stories
- Non-Verbal & Non-Linear, Jill Burton’s Singing Creates Spontaneous Soundscapes
- Choral Arts of Chattanooga Presents 'Wonderful Peace' Holiday Concert 12/13
- 'A Christmas Story, The Musical' Adds New Depth to Beloved Characters
- Give a meaningful gift through WUTC
- UTC recognized by U.S. News and World Report for work with student veterans
Latino Outreach Program Offers Seminar on Autism 1/25
The Chattanooga Autism Center is hosting a seminar on Saturday, January 25, 2014 targeting the Latino community to provide information and a better understanding of autism.
The Latino Outreach Program will provide information in English and Spanish. If you are interested in attending, please RSVP by calling the Chattanooga Autism Center at (423) 531-6961. To RSVP in Spanish contact Dorca Rose, the Latino Outreach Coordinator or email at autismoCAC@gmail.com.
- Latino Outreach Program
- January 25, 2014
- Siskin Children's Institute
- 1101 Carter Street, Chattanooga TN
- 5:00 in English
- 6:30 in Spanish