Most Active Stories
- North Korea Claims Missile Launch From Submerged Submarine
- They Speak Hebrew And Keep Kosher: The Left-Behind Ethiopian Jews
- Anna Carll Hopes Her Paintings 'Punch You in the Face'
- UTC Student Robert Fisher is the University's Third Rhodes Scholar
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
Latino Outreach Program Offers Seminar on Autism 1/25
The Chattanooga Autism Center is hosting a seminar on Saturday, January 25, 2014 targeting the Latino community to provide information and a better understanding of autism.
The Latino Outreach Program will provide information in English and Spanish. If you are interested in attending, please RSVP by calling the Chattanooga Autism Center at (423) 531-6961. To RSVP in Spanish contact Dorca Rose, the Latino Outreach Coordinator or email at autismoCAC@gmail.com.
- Latino Outreach Program
- January 25, 2014
- Siskin Children's Institute
- 1101 Carter Street, Chattanooga TN
- 5:00 in English
- 6:30 in Spanish