Most Active Stories
- Start It Up Episode 28: Dynepic and Artiphon Shine at 36/86 Conference
- Cleveland Museum Exhibit Explores African & Native American History
- 'It's Like Having A Crazy Family Member': On Southern Black Folks And The Rebel Flag
- Best Job Ever - Deli Owner
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
Latino Outreach Program Offers Seminar on Autism 1/25
The Chattanooga Autism Center is hosting a seminar on Saturday, January 25, 2014 targeting the Latino community to provide information and a better understanding of autism.
The Latino Outreach Program will provide information in English and Spanish. If you are interested in attending, please RSVP by calling the Chattanooga Autism Center at (423) 531-6961. To RSVP in Spanish contact Dorca Rose, the Latino Outreach Coordinator or email at autismoCAC@gmail.com.
- Latino Outreach Program
- January 25, 2014
- Siskin Children's Institute
- 1101 Carter Street, Chattanooga TN
- 5:00 in English
- 6:30 in Spanish