Most Active Stories
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- Dancing the Neural Tango: Dr. Summa-Chadwick Talks Music & Neurological Therapy
- Start It Up Episode 18: The Ins and Outs of Managing Employees
- 10 Days of Giveaways During WUTC’s Membership Drive
- 'Dorothy Parker Would Not Approve' Is Stacy Chapman's Prize-Winning Debut Play
Latino Outreach Program Offers Seminar on Autism 1/25
The Chattanooga Autism Center is hosting a seminar on Saturday, January 25, 2014 targeting the Latino community to provide information and a better understanding of autism.
The Latino Outreach Program will provide information in English and Spanish. If you are interested in attending, please RSVP by calling the Chattanooga Autism Center at (423) 531-6961. To RSVP in Spanish contact Dorca Rose, the Latino Outreach Coordinator or email at autismoCAC@gmail.com.
- Latino Outreach Program
- January 25, 2014
- Siskin Children's Institute
- 1101 Carter Street, Chattanooga TN
- 5:00 in English
- 6:30 in Spanish