Most Active Stories
- Listener Support Keeps WUTC On The Air. Please Donate Today.
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- Start It Up Episode 7: Teen Startup Thrives and Glass Street Bounces Back
- TN Valley Wild Ones: Planting Milkweed to Save Monarchs
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
Brew & Bluegrass
Leggo Build at Chattanooga Market
The Chattanooga Market has something for everyone in the family on Father's Day. In addition to local produce and food the market will feature a sampling of local breweries Sunday June 27th with Brews and Bluegrass.
Samples of 2 varieties of beer will be available from local breweries Big River, Terminal, Moccasin Bend, Chattanooga Brewing and McHale Brewing Company. Habitat for Humanity of Greater Chattanooga will be hosting a Leggo Build where teams compete for the prestige of building the best Leggo creation of the day. Listen to the story here.