Most Active Stories
- CSAS Tops the List of Chattanooga's Grade Schools in 2013 Report
- In A Band? The Chattanooga Music Database Seeks Info
- St. Elmo Holiday Hop Features Food, Art, Open Houses & More 12/14
- Oxford American Examines The Music of Tennessee
- Paul’s Playlist: In This WUTC Special, Meteorologist Barys Shares Favorite Songs
Brew & Bluegrass
Leggo Build at Chattanooga Market
The Chattanooga Market has something for everyone in the family on Father's Day. In addition to local produce and food the market will feature a sampling of local breweries Sunday June 27th with Brews and Bluegrass.
Samples of 2 varieties of beer will be available from local breweries Big River, Terminal, Moccasin Bend, Chattanooga Brewing and McHale Brewing Company. Habitat for Humanity of Greater Chattanooga will be hosting a Leggo Build where teams compete for the prestige of building the best Leggo creation of the day. Listen to the story here.