Most Active Stories
- Chattanooga: A 'Great City With a Broken Heart' After Marines Murdered
- Hundreds of Bikers Participate in Memorial Ride for Chattanooga Shooting Victims
- Chattanooga Gunman's Family Says He 'Suffered From Depression'
- Shootings In Chattanooga: What We Know About The Alleged Gunman
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
Brew & Bluegrass
Leggo Build at Chattanooga Market
The Chattanooga Market has something for everyone in the family on Father's Day. In addition to local produce and food the market will feature a sampling of local breweries Sunday June 27th with Brews and Bluegrass.
Samples of 2 varieties of beer will be available from local breweries Big River, Terminal, Moccasin Bend, Chattanooga Brewing and McHale Brewing Company. Habitat for Humanity of Greater Chattanooga will be hosting a Leggo Build where teams compete for the prestige of building the best Leggo creation of the day. Listen to the story here.