Most Active Stories
- Janisse Ray’s ‘The Seed Underground’ Explains Startling Loss of Seed Diversity
- Velo Coffee Turns to Kickstarter to Fund New Roaster
- States That Raised Minimum Wage See Faster Job Growth, Report Says
- Supernatural Suspense for Young Shapeshifters in 'Island of Fog' Series
- Book News: A 'Treasure' Of Thrilling Westerns from Tim Champlin
Brew & Bluegrass
Leggo Build at Chattanooga Market
The Chattanooga Market has something for everyone in the family on Father's Day. In addition to local produce and food the market will feature a sampling of local breweries Sunday June 27th with Brews and Bluegrass.
Samples of 2 varieties of beer will be available from local breweries Big River, Terminal, Moccasin Bend, Chattanooga Brewing and McHale Brewing Company. Habitat for Humanity of Greater Chattanooga will be hosting a Leggo Build where teams compete for the prestige of building the best Leggo creation of the day. Listen to the story here.