Most Active Stories
- To Clean a Skull: Beetles, Bones, and Business
- Harping In Harmony: Beverly Inman-Ebel Previews Free CHE Concerts
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
- 'The Future West' Film Team Seeks Crowdfunding for Sequel
Brew & Bluegrass
Leggo Build at Chattanooga Market
The Chattanooga Market has something for everyone in the family on Father's Day. In addition to local produce and food the market will feature a sampling of local breweries Sunday June 27th with Brews and Bluegrass.
Samples of 2 varieties of beer will be available from local breweries Big River, Terminal, Moccasin Bend, Chattanooga Brewing and McHale Brewing Company. Habitat for Humanity of Greater Chattanooga will be hosting a Leggo Build where teams compete for the prestige of building the best Leggo creation of the day. Listen to the story here.