Most Active Stories
- North Korea Claims Missile Launch From Submerged Submarine
- They Speak Hebrew And Keep Kosher: The Left-Behind Ethiopian Jews
- Anna Carll Hopes Her Paintings 'Punch You in the Face'
- UTC Student Robert Fisher is the University's Third Rhodes Scholar
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
"Live From Bonnaroo 2003" on This Week's Free Lunch
Chattanooga,TN – The Bonnaroo Festival takes place on a beautiful 500-acre farm in Manchester, Tn. Fans from around the country flock to the site every year. This year the concert was held on the weekend of June 13th-15th.
This year artists like Nickel Creek, The Dead, O.A.R, and even James Brown performed on stage.
Despite the rain, nearly 80,000 concert-goers made the pilgramage to Manchester. Highlights of the show included passionate 3 hour sets from Neil Young & Crazy Horse and The Dead.
Other standouts were The Flaming Lips, who played a 4-hour set from midnight to 4a.m. on Sunday.
This week's Free Lunch will feature some of the highlights of the 2003 Bonnaroo Festival.
More information on the Bonnaroo Music festival can be found at Bonnaroo.com