Most Active Stories
- Start It Up Episode 28: Dynepic and Artiphon Shine at 36/86 Conference
- Cleveland Museum Exhibit Explores African & Native American History
- 'It's Like Having A Crazy Family Member': On Southern Black Folks And The Rebel Flag
- Best Job Ever - Deli Owner
- Listening to the Lake Sturgeon in the Tennessee River
"Live From Bonnaroo 2003" on This Week's Free Lunch
Chattanooga,TN – The Bonnaroo Festival takes place on a beautiful 500-acre farm in Manchester, Tn. Fans from around the country flock to the site every year. This year the concert was held on the weekend of June 13th-15th.
This year artists like Nickel Creek, The Dead, O.A.R, and even James Brown performed on stage.
Despite the rain, nearly 80,000 concert-goers made the pilgramage to Manchester. Highlights of the show included passionate 3 hour sets from Neil Young & Crazy Horse and The Dead.
Other standouts were The Flaming Lips, who played a 4-hour set from midnight to 4a.m. on Sunday.
This week's Free Lunch will feature some of the highlights of the 2003 Bonnaroo Festival.
More information on the Bonnaroo Music festival can be found at Bonnaroo.com