Most Active Stories
- To Clean a Skull: Beetles, Bones, and Business
- Harping In Harmony: Beverly Inman-Ebel Previews Free CHE Concerts
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
- 'The Future West' Film Team Seeks Crowdfunding for Sequel
Local Farmers at the Ringgold Market
Ringgold Georgia is bringing more people to the newly revitalized downtown by offering a farmers market.
The town has rebuilt since the devastating storms of April 2011 and hopes the Ringgold Market will help bring business back to the town center. Local farmers bring fresh produce, meats and other products to the market every Saturday from 8 am to 11 am. Some of the same farmers bring their wares to the Chattanooga Market on Sunday from 11 am to 4 pm. Locally grown food is available at the market and music adds to the festive atmosphere.