Most Active Stories
- North Korea Claims Missile Launch From Submerged Submarine
- They Speak Hebrew And Keep Kosher: The Left-Behind Ethiopian Jews
- Anna Carll Hopes Her Paintings 'Punch You in the Face'
- UTC Student Robert Fisher is the University's Third Rhodes Scholar
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
Local Farmers at the Ringgold Market
Ringgold Georgia is bringing more people to the newly revitalized downtown by offering a farmers market.
The town has rebuilt since the devastating storms of April 2011 and hopes the Ringgold Market will help bring business back to the town center. Local farmers bring fresh produce, meats and other products to the market every Saturday from 8 am to 11 am. Some of the same farmers bring their wares to the Chattanooga Market on Sunday from 11 am to 4 pm. Locally grown food is available at the market and music adds to the festive atmosphere.