Most Active Stories
- In A Band? The Chattanooga Music Database Seeks Info
- Man, Dog Reunited 9 Days After Tornado Flattened Ill. Town
- Compassionate Friends Group Hosts Candlelight Vigil December 8th
- Handmade Goods That Help African Refugees: Amani Chattanooga Distributes Fair-Trade Items
- Paul’s Playlist: In This WUTC Special, Meteorologist Barys Shares Favorite Songs
Local Farmers at the Ringgold Market
Ringgold Georgia is bringing more people to the newly revitalized downtown by offering a farmers market.
The town has rebuilt since the devastating storms of April 2011 and hopes the Ringgold Market will help bring business back to the town center. Local farmers bring fresh produce, meats and other products to the market every Saturday from 8 am to 11 am. Some of the same farmers bring their wares to the Chattanooga Market on Sunday from 11 am to 4 pm. Locally grown food is available at the market and music adds to the festive atmosphere.