Most Active Stories
- Actor Theodore Bikel Dies At Age 91
- 'Mockingbird Next Door' Gives a Rare Glimpse into Harper Lee's Life
- Chattanooga: A 'Great City With a Broken Heart' After Marines Murdered
- Gunman's Motivation Unclear After Shootings At Tennessee Military Sites
- Start It Up Episode 31: Robyn Carlton Focuses Lookout Mountain Conservancy on Community
Local Farmers at the Ringgold Market
Ringgold Georgia is bringing more people to the newly revitalized downtown by offering a farmers market.
The town has rebuilt since the devastating storms of April 2011 and hopes the Ringgold Market will help bring business back to the town center. Local farmers bring fresh produce, meats and other products to the market every Saturday from 8 am to 11 am. Some of the same farmers bring their wares to the Chattanooga Market on Sunday from 11 am to 4 pm. Locally grown food is available at the market and music adds to the festive atmosphere.