Most Active Stories
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- Dancing the Neural Tango: Dr. Summa-Chadwick Talks Music & Neurological Therapy
- Start It Up Episode 18: The Ins and Outs of Managing Employees
- 10 Days of Giveaways During WUTC’s Membership Drive
- 'Dorothy Parker Would Not Approve' Is Stacy Chapman's Prize-Winning Debut Play
Local Farmers at the Ringgold Market
Ringgold Georgia is bringing more people to the newly revitalized downtown by offering a farmers market.
The town has rebuilt since the devastating storms of April 2011 and hopes the Ringgold Market will help bring business back to the town center. Local farmers bring fresh produce, meats and other products to the market every Saturday from 8 am to 11 am. Some of the same farmers bring their wares to the Chattanooga Market on Sunday from 11 am to 4 pm. Locally grown food is available at the market and music adds to the festive atmosphere.