Most Active Stories
- Listen: CDE's Mary Poppins - The Musical
- NPR's Steve Inskeep Seeks Chattanooga, North GA Photos for 'Jacksonland' Site
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- Mental Health Awareness Month: At The AIM Center, People Are Members, Not Clients
- South Carolina Distiller Promises To Make Kentucky Liquor Quicker
Up and Coming Writer
Local Writer Sells Short Stories to Grove/Atlantic
Jamie Quatro is a fiction writer who lives on Lookout Mountain. Her first book of short-stories will be published by Grove/Atlantic in 2013. Her work has appeared in Tin House, Ploughshares, and McSweeney’s. Garrett Crowe spoke with Jamie Quatro about becoming a writer, her influences, and rejection. She also reads excerpts from her story “Holy Ground”.