Most Active Stories
- Listener Support Keeps WUTC On The Air. Please Donate Today.
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- Start It Up Episode 7: Teen Startup Thrives and Glass Street Bounces Back
- TN Valley Wild Ones: Planting Milkweed to Save Monarchs
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
Arts & Culture
Major Exhibition of African-American Art Is In The Hunter Museum For One More Month
One hundred works of African-American art from the Harlem Renaissance in the 1920’s to the turn of the last century are on display in the Hunter Museum of Art here in Chattanooga until the end of May. All of the paintings, photographs and sculpture in the exhibition are on loan from the Smithsonian’s Museum of American Art in Washington, DC. WUTC's Richard Winham was given a brief tour of the exhibition by Virginia Mecklenberg, the chief curator for the Smithsonian American Art Museum.