Most Active Stories
- CSAS Tops the List of Chattanooga's Grade Schools in 2013 Report
- In A Band? The Chattanooga Music Database Seeks Info
- St. Elmo Holiday Hop Features Food, Art, Open Houses & More 12/14
- Handmade Goods That Help African Refugees: Amani Chattanooga Distributes Fair-Trade Items
- Paul’s Playlist: In This WUTC Special, Meteorologist Barys Shares Favorite Songs
Working on the spectrum
Making the Transition: Autism in the Workplace
Over 500,000 children with autism will be in their adulthood within the next ten years, and studies have shown that one out of every three young adults with the disorder lack a job.
In this story, we explore how adults transition into the workplace successfully.