Most Active Stories
- Start It Up Episode 28: Dynepic and Artiphon Shine at 36/86 Conference
- Cleveland Museum Exhibit Explores African & Native American History
- 'It's Like Having A Crazy Family Member': On Southern Black Folks And The Rebel Flag
- Best Job Ever - Deli Owner
- Listening to the Lake Sturgeon in the Tennessee River
Meet Storybook Characters at Rock City Gardens During Fairytale Nights
Fairytale Nights is an inaugural event at Rock City Gardens that features favorite characters from Fairytales and runs nightly from March 28 to April 20.
Costumed actors can be found along the stone pathways all through the gardens. You can meet and talk to a Prince that is seeking his Sleeping Beauty or hang out with Snow White. You may turn a corner and find two knights battling for control of a bridge or get your picture made with Cinderella. It is easy to become part of the Fairy Tale Nights with special activities like knight training. Enchanted carriage rides are also available. Fairytale Nights begin March 28th and continue every night from 5 to 8 PM through April 20th. RockCity Gardens encourages visitors to dress up and become part of the fantasy world created for Fairytale Nights.
April 18th and and 20th there will be special daytime activities for the annual Earth Dayz festivities with conservation programs and family friendly outdoor events.
May 3rd and 4th Rock City shines a spotlight on gardening with the Southern Blooms Festival offering workshops and presentations by gardening experts.