Most Active Stories
- To Clean a Skull: Beetles, Bones, and Business
- Harping In Harmony: Beverly Inman-Ebel Previews Free CHE Concerts
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- 'The Future West' Film Team Seeks Crowdfunding for Sequel
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
Possessions and Priests
Mise En Scenesters Prepare For New Year With The Devil
It’s now 2014, and for some the devil will be coming to Chattanooga. Luckily not the literal devil, but a film called Here Comes the Devil, a movie called “Delightfully creepy” by the LA Times.
Here Comes the Devil will have its Chattanooga premiere this Saturday at Barking Legs Theater. The Mise En Scenesters Film Club is responsible for the film’s screening.
Headed by Chris Dortch, the Mise En Scenesters bring several indie films to the city. And with the New Year, they’re hoping to bring more devils, possessions, and strange cinema to the Scenic City including a National Film Festival in April.