Most Active Stories
- Coleman Barks, Interpreter of Sufi Poet Rumi, Is Coming (Back) To Chattanooga
- Celebration of Southern Literature: Jill McCorkle on 'Life After Life' And Death
- WTCI's 'Underground Revealed' Debuts
- Celebration of Southern Literature: A Chat with 'The Joker' Himself, Andrew Hudgins
- In Rural Virginia, Truckers Can Stop For Coffee And A Physical
Local Lit & Lore
‘Moon Over Taylor’s Ridge’ Quickly Became Bestseller
Janie Dempsey Watts’s debut novel Moon Over Taylor’s Ridge hit the shelves of the Winder Binder Gallery & Bookstore in Chattanooga last fall and became one of the store’s bestselling local books. In this interview, Watts talks about the North Georgia legends and true history that inspired her.
Watts and other local authors will be signing books at the Barnes & Noble at Hamilton Place Mall on Saturday, Feb 23rd from 2 - 4 p.m.