Most Active Stories
- Catching A Southern Coyote, Then Letting It Go In The Name Of Science
- FCC Could Allow EPB to Expand Gigabit Internet Service
- Photography & Persuasion: A Conversation with Billy Weeks, Doug Strickland and Dr. Michael Friedman
- Start It Up Episode 16: GPS Goes Mad, Bad, and Dangerous!
- UTC Partners With Zoo, Other Organizations to Help Animals
Need A Career Change? Project Inspire Offers Teaching Opportunities
In this interview, WUTC’s Mark Colbert speaks with Mark Neil, director of Project Inspire, a program designed to quickly train new science and math teachers and put them into Hamilton County classrooms.
Project Inspire has recruitment events coming up on December 17th and 19th.