Most Active Stories
- In A Band? The Chattanooga Music Database Seeks Info
- Handmade Goods That Help African Refugees: Amani Chattanooga Distributes Fair-Trade Items
- Paul’s Playlist: In This WUTC Special, Meteorologist Barys Shares Favorite Songs
- St. Elmo Holiday Hop Features Food, Art, Open Houses & More 12/14
- Tennessee State Rep. Eric Watson, Others Discuss Pros And Cons Of Arming Teachers
Build Me a World
New Documentary Tells Howard High's Story
Build Me a World: The Story of the Howard School is the newest documentary by Fancy Rhino, a Chattanooga film production company. The film has its premiere at the Tivoli on August 16th.
Build Me a World focuses on the students and faculty of the Howard School in Chattanooa, which was called one of the worst performing schools in Tennessee. In danger of being shut down by the State, the school became the subject for a Fancy Rhino documentary.