Most Active Stories
- CSAS Tops the List of Chattanooga's Grade Schools in 2013 Report
- In A Band? The Chattanooga Music Database Seeks Info
- St. Elmo Holiday Hop Features Food, Art, Open Houses & More 12/14
- Handmade Goods That Help African Refugees: Amani Chattanooga Distributes Fair-Trade Items
- Paul’s Playlist: In This WUTC Special, Meteorologist Barys Shares Favorite Songs
Build Me a World
New Documentary Tells Howard High's Story
Build Me a World: The Story of the Howard School is the newest documentary by Fancy Rhino, a Chattanooga film production company. The film has its premiere at the Tivoli on August 16th.
Build Me a World focuses on the students and faculty of the Howard School in Chattanooa, which was called one of the worst performing schools in Tennessee. In danger of being shut down by the State, the school became the subject for a Fancy Rhino documentary.