Most Active Stories
- In Libya, Gadhafi's Son, Saif Al-Islam, Is Sentenced To Death In Absentia
- Start It Up Episode 32: Angel Summit To Bring Investors to Chattanooga
- Reflections Gallery on Lee Highway is Celebrating The Rural South
- Thousands Line Funeral Procession Route for Petty Officer 2nd Class Randall Smith
- Hillary Clinton Releases 8 Years Of Tax Returns
Newly Uncovered History: In 1879, a Cleveland, Tennessee Mayoral Election Sparked Riots
For a little over two years in the late 1800’s, the city of Cleveland was erased from the map of Tennessee by the state legislature. The little known story was uncovered by the historians at The Museum Center at 5 Points in Cleveland. The collections curator, Lisa Chastain, talked to WUTC's Richard Winham. An exhibit about the story will be on display until January 4th, 2014.