Most Active Stories
- Listen: CDE's Mary Poppins - The Musical
- NPR's Steve Inskeep Seeks Chattanooga, North GA Photos for 'Jacksonland' Site
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- Mental Health Awareness Month: At The AIM Center, People Are Members, Not Clients
- South Carolina Distiller Promises To Make Kentucky Liquor Quicker
Newly Uncovered History: In 1879, a Cleveland, Tennessee Mayoral Election Sparked Riots
For a little over two years in the late 1800’s, the city of Cleveland was erased from the map of Tennessee by the state legislature. The little known story was uncovered by the historians at The Museum Center at 5 Points in Cleveland. The collections curator, Lisa Chastain, talked to WUTC's Richard Winham. An exhibit about the story will be on display until January 4th, 2014.