Most Active Stories
- To Clean a Skull: Beetles, Bones, and Business
- Harping In Harmony: Beverly Inman-Ebel Previews Free CHE Concerts
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- 'The Future West' Film Team Seeks Crowdfunding for Sequel
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
Newly Uncovered History: In 1879, a Cleveland, Tennessee Mayoral Election Sparked Riots
For a little over two years in the late 1800’s, the city of Cleveland was erased from the map of Tennessee by the state legislature. The little known story was uncovered by the historians at The Museum Center at 5 Points in Cleveland. The collections curator, Lisa Chastain, talked to WUTC's Richard Winham. An exhibit about the story will be on display until January 4th, 2014.