Most Active Stories
- Cellphone Service Down For Thousands, But Regulators May Never Know Why
- Jewish Federation of Greater Chattanooga Hosts Enthusiastic Visitors
- Start It Up Episode 33: New Private Equity Firm Seeks Acquisitions
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- Start It Up Episode 32: Angel Summit To Bring Investors to Chattanooga
No Parole For Mark David Chapman, John Lennon's Killer
Originally published on Thu August 23, 2012 10:32 am
The man who murdered Beatle John Lennon in December 1980 has been denied parole for a seventh time, The Associated Press reports.
Mark David Chapman, New York State Corrections inmate No. 81A3860, is now 57-years-old. He's serving a prison term of 20 years to life.
Lennon was gunned down at the entrance to his Manhattan apartment building.
From Day to Day in 2005: "The Night John Lennon Died."