Most Active Stories
- Man, Dog Reunited 9 Days After Tornado Flattened Ill. Town
- Handmade Goods That Help African Refugees: Amani Chattanooga Distributes Fair-Trade Items
- Paul’s Playlist: In This WUTC Special, Meteorologist Barys Shares Favorite Songs
- In A Band? The Chattanooga Music Database Seeks Info
- Filmmaker Daniel Griffith Celebrates Mystery Science Theater 3000 in New Documentary
No Parole For Mark David Chapman, John Lennon's Killer
Originally published on Thu August 23, 2012 10:32 am
The man who murdered Beatle John Lennon in December 1980 has been denied parole for a seventh time, The Associated Press reports.
Mark David Chapman, New York State Corrections inmate No. 81A3860, is now 57-years-old. He's serving a prison term of 20 years to life.
Lennon was gunned down at the entrance to his Manhattan apartment building.
From Day to Day in 2005: "The Night John Lennon Died."