Most Active Stories
- Start It Up Episode 28: Dynepic and Artiphon Shine at 36/86 Conference
- Cleveland Museum Exhibit Explores African & Native American History
- 'It's Like Having A Crazy Family Member': On Southern Black Folks And The Rebel Flag
- Best Job Ever - Deli Owner
- So Lit Book Club discusses 'Bringing It to the Table' by Wendell Berry
No Parole For Mark David Chapman, John Lennon's Killer
Originally published on Thu August 23, 2012 10:32 am
The man who murdered Beatle John Lennon in December 1980 has been denied parole for a seventh time, The Associated Press reports.
Mark David Chapman, New York State Corrections inmate No. 81A3860, is now 57-years-old. He's serving a prison term of 20 years to life.
Lennon was gunned down at the entrance to his Manhattan apartment building.
From Day to Day in 2005: "The Night John Lennon Died."