Most Active Stories
- Listen: CDE's Mary Poppins - The Musical
- NPR's Steve Inskeep Seeks Chattanooga, North GA Photos for 'Jacksonland' Site
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- Mental Health Awareness Month: At The AIM Center, People Are Members, Not Clients
- South Carolina Distiller Promises To Make Kentucky Liquor Quicker
November Is National Hospice and Palliative Care Month
By Michael Edward Miller
Michael Edward Miller
Chattanooga, TN – This month, the National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization is stressing the importance of hospice access for everyone who needs and wants it. In this segment, we talk to Walter Turner, Chief Operating Officer for North Star Hospice and Jeff Crim, Director of Pastoral Care for North Star about the benefits of hospice care.