Most Active Stories
- Listen: CDE's Mary Poppins - The Musical
- Why Do Most Galaxies Die? It's A Case Of Strangulation, Scientists Say
- NPR's Steve Inskeep Seeks Chattanooga, North GA Photos for 'Jacksonland' Site
- Harriet Tubman Wins Unofficial Contest To Be On $20 Bill
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
Nuclear Power Expansion Expected In TN
WUTC's Michael Edward Miller chats with John Williams, a speaker for the group Clean Energy America, which visited the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga campus. The group says nuclear power supplies about 33% of Tennessee's power and is expected to supply even more soon.