Most Active Stories
- Successful Entrepreneur Paul Cummings & Foundation Leader Cordell Carter Team Up to Launch TechTown
- City of Chattanooga Designates 140-Acre Downtown Area as 'Innovation District'
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- Pentagon's Money-Saver: U.S. Troops To Leave 15 European Sites
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
Opening Soon: A Food Bank For Pets
The grand opening at 4 Paws Pantry, a nonprofit food bank for dogs and cats, will be August 24, 2014.
Pet food and limited supplies will be available for people in need to help provide necessary supplies for the life and health of dogs and cats. 4 Paws Pantry accepts donated pet foods and supplies. Families that foster pets and pet owners that find themselves in need of supplies can work with 4 Paws Pantry to get assistance. The goal is to keep families from having to send their pets to a shelter when they fall on hard times. One of the founding board members is Bob Poore, the owner of Nooga Paws. Donations of pet food can be made at Nooga Paws until the 4 Paws Pantry is in full operation.
You can meet some of the people behind 4 Paws Pantry at the first anniversary celebration of Nooga Paws on August 17, 2013. Nooga Paws is located on the North Shore near Whole Foods.
The grand opening celebration of 4 Paws Pantry will be August 24, 2013. 4 Paws Pantry is located at 4105-B Dayton Blvd. Red Bank Tennessee. Call 423-475-6342 for more information.