Most Active Stories
- In A Band? The Chattanooga Music Database Seeks Info
- Handmade Goods That Help African Refugees: Amani Chattanooga Distributes Fair-Trade Items
- Paul’s Playlist: In This WUTC Special, Meteorologist Barys Shares Favorite Songs
- St. Elmo Holiday Hop Features Food, Art, Open Houses & More 12/14
- Tennessee State Rep. Eric Watson, Others Discuss Pros And Cons Of Arming Teachers
A Peek at Technology Solutions
Experts will be demonstrating technology from IBM, PanTerra networks, Veeam, Brocade SAN Health, Net Health, Mitel Unified Communicator Advanced, Virtualization Voice Revolutionized, and more. Luncheon keynote speaker Kim Lawrence, Decosima CPA, will be discussing why 2012 is the best year to invest in technology. Lunch begins at 11:30, the showcase opens at 1:00. There is no charge for the showcase. Register online at http://www.infosystems.biz/events or by calling Burgess Russell at 423-697-9513.