Most Active Stories
- Jewish Federation of Greater Chattanooga Hosts Enthusiastic Visitors
- Start It Up Episode 33: New Private Equity Firm Seeks Acquisitions
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- We're Off To See Appalachia: The Crooked Road Links Rural Music Communities
- Fat Shirley's: A Trailer Park Opera at the MACC
A Peek at Technology Solutions
Experts will be demonstrating technology from IBM, PanTerra networks, Veeam, Brocade SAN Health, Net Health, Mitel Unified Communicator Advanced, Virtualization Voice Revolutionized, and more. Luncheon keynote speaker Kim Lawrence, Decosima CPA, will be discussing why 2012 is the best year to invest in technology. Lunch begins at 11:30, the showcase opens at 1:00. There is no charge for the showcase. Register online at http://www.infosystems.biz/events or by calling Burgess Russell at 423-697-9513.