Most Active Stories
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- Dancing the Neural Tango: Dr. Summa-Chadwick Talks Music & Neurological Therapy
- Start It Up Episode 18: The Ins and Outs of Managing Employees
- 10 Days of Giveaways During WUTC’s Membership Drive
- 'Dorothy Parker Would Not Approve' Is Stacy Chapman's Prize-Winning Debut Play
Picking Your Best Color
In Tuesday June 24th from 6:00 to 7:00 PM color consultant Darin Wright will be the guest speaker at Life Care Center of Hixson as part of the Live Well Speaker Series.
On the last Thursday of every month the Life Care Center brings in a variety of free events that are open to the public. Call 423-591-6609 to reserve a spot in the Live Well with Color Blocking event. Life Care Center of Hixson is at 5798 Hixson Home Place in Hixson Tennessee.
Darin Wright is a color consultant and absolutely mad about color. She is passionate about helping people choose color to complement their lives. A visit to her studio at Elea Blake Cosmetics downtown Chattanooga provided an opportunity to see how she determines the best pallette of colors for an individual that can translate into looking healthier and living happier with your choice of colors for cosmetics, clothing and home decor.