Most Active Stories
- Cellphone Service Down For Thousands, But Regulators May Never Know Why
- Jewish Federation of Greater Chattanooga Hosts Enthusiastic Visitors
- Start It Up Episode 33: New Private Equity Firm Seeks Acquisitions
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- Start It Up Episode 32: Angel Summit To Bring Investors to Chattanooga
Please Tell Us You've Done This Too: Ever Worn Mismatched Shoes?
If your shoes say a lot about you, as we learned last year, what does it say if the ones you're wearing don't match?
-- That it's not a good idea to get dressed in the dark?
-- That perhaps this blogger needs to pay more attention to what he's doing in the morning?
-- Or that he buys boringly similar shoes?
Imagine my surprise when I looked down at my feet after getting to work this morning.
Now, please make me feel better:
Note: That's not a scientific survey — but if a majority of Two-Way readers say "yes" this blogger will cite that as proof he's not an idiot.