Most Active Stories
- Troubled Waters Ahead for Ocoee’s Rafting Industry?
- NPR's Steve Inskeep Seeks Chattanooga, North GA Photos for 'Jacksonland' Site
- U.S. Defense Secretary: Militarization of South China Sea Is Unacceptable
- Mental Health Awareness Month: At The AIM Center, People Are Members, Not Clients
- Listen: CDE's Mary Poppins - The Musical
He's a Poet, Producer & Performer
Poet Collier Steps Into Studio for ‘Between Beauty & Bedlam’
But Collier has stepped away from the stage for his new project, Between Beauty and Bedlam. It’s a spoken-word EP created in a recording studio. Collier shows off his literary and production skills on this album, speaking his poems over hip-hop, ambient and electronic music he composed.
Collier will host a release party for the EP on Sunday, November 10th at 6 p.m. at Barking Legs Theater. The party will feature live music, Detroit hip-hop and performances from Collier as well as another poet, Marcus Patrick Ellsworth.