Most Active Stories
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- 'Dorothy Parker Would Not Approve' Is Stacy Chapman's Prize-Winning Debut Play
- Solar Eclipse Wows Parts Of Europe, Middle East And Russia
- Monday, March 23’s Giveaway: HD Radios
- TN Valley Wild Ones: Planting Milkweed to Save Monarchs
He's a Poet, Producer & Performer
Poet Collier Steps Into Studio for ‘Between Beauty & Bedlam’
But Collier has stepped away from the stage for his new project, Between Beauty and Bedlam. It’s a spoken-word EP created in a recording studio. Collier shows off his literary and production skills on this album, speaking his poems over hip-hop, ambient and electronic music he composed.
Collier will host a release party for the EP on Sunday, November 10th at 6 p.m. at Barking Legs Theater. The party will feature live music, Detroit hip-hop and performances from Collier as well as another poet, Marcus Patrick Ellsworth.