Most Active Stories
- Cleveland Museum Exhibit Explores African & Native American History
- Start It Up Episode 28: Dynepic and Artiphon Shine at 36/86 Conference
- 'It's Like Having A Crazy Family Member': On Southern Black Folks And The Rebel Flag
- Locals Rally, Marry After SCOTUS Same-Sex Marriage Ruling
- Best Job Ever - Deli Owner
He's a Poet, Producer & Performer
Poet Collier Steps Into Studio for ‘Between Beauty & Bedlam’
But Collier has stepped away from the stage for his new project, Between Beauty and Bedlam. It’s a spoken-word EP created in a recording studio. Collier shows off his literary and production skills on this album, speaking his poems over hip-hop, ambient and electronic music he composed.
Collier will host a release party for the EP on Sunday, November 10th at 6 p.m. at Barking Legs Theater. The party will feature live music, Detroit hip-hop and performances from Collier as well as another poet, Marcus Patrick Ellsworth.