Most Active Stories
- Janisse Ray’s ‘The Seed Underground’ Explains Startling Loss of Seed Diversity
- Velo Coffee Turns to Kickstarter to Fund New Roaster
- States That Raised Minimum Wage See Faster Job Growth, Report Says
- Book News: A 'Treasure' Of Thrilling Westerns from Tim Champlin
- Supernatural Suspense for Young Shapeshifters in 'Island of Fog' Series
President Obama Spoke in Chattanooga--Here's the Whole Speech
President Obama spoke on Tuesday, July 30th at the Amazon distribution center in Chattanooga, Tennessee. He outlined five different key points for "Better Bargain for the Middle Class" plan to create jobs and grow American manufacturing. This is the full, unedited audio of his speech. Amazon employee Lydia Flanders gave the introduction.