Most Active Stories
- Successful Entrepreneur Paul Cummings & Foundation Leader Cordell Carter Team Up to Launch TechTown
- City of Chattanooga Designates 140-Acre Downtown Area as 'Innovation District'
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- Pentagon's Money-Saver: U.S. Troops To Leave 15 European Sites
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
President Obama Spoke in Chattanooga--Here's the Whole Speech
President Obama spoke on Tuesday, July 30th at the Amazon distribution center in Chattanooga, Tennessee. He outlined five different key points for "Better Bargain for the Middle Class" plan to create jobs and grow American manufacturing. This is the full, unedited audio of his speech. Amazon employee Lydia Flanders gave the introduction.