Most Active Stories
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- Dancing the Neural Tango: Dr. Summa-Chadwick Talks Music & Neurological Therapy
- Start It Up Episode 18: The Ins and Outs of Managing Employees
- 10 Days of Giveaways During WUTC’s Membership Drive
- 'Dorothy Parker Would Not Approve' Is Stacy Chapman's Prize-Winning Debut Play
President Obama Spoke in Chattanooga--Here's the Whole Speech
President Obama spoke on Tuesday, July 30th at the Amazon distribution center in Chattanooga, Tennessee. He outlined five different key points for "Better Bargain for the Middle Class" plan to create jobs and grow American manufacturing. This is the full, unedited audio of his speech. Amazon employee Lydia Flanders gave the introduction.