Most Active Stories
- North Korea Claims Missile Launch From Submerged Submarine
- They Speak Hebrew And Keep Kosher: The Left-Behind Ethiopian Jews
- Anna Carll Hopes Her Paintings 'Punch You in the Face'
- UTC Student Robert Fisher is the University's Third Rhodes Scholar
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
Ramsay Midwood: Shootout at the OK Chinese Restaurant
Ramsay Midwood's first album, Shootout at the OK Chinese Restaurant, is practically a hit before its official U.S. release date.
The first album by one Mr. Ramsay Midwood has been rapturously recieved by our listeners. The album has generated a tremendous amount of positive feedback before its official U.S. release date of November 5th.
Mr. Midwood's story is still a bit of a mystery. Ramsay is, for example, fabled as being both a felon and a soap opera star. One thing is for certain, his album seems to meld together aspects of American popular music from almost every era seemlessly and effortlessly.
The debut album from Ramsay Midwood is titled Shootout at the OK Chinese Restaurant and is due for release in the U.S. on November 5th on Vanguard Records. The guitar legend Randy Weeks is the producer of the album and plays guitar throughout its rollicking twelve tracks.