Most Active Stories
- 'A Christmas Story, The Musical' Adds New Depth to Beloved Characters
- Choral Arts of Chattanooga Presents 'Wonderful Peace' Holiday Concert 12/13
- Non-Verbal & Non-Linear, Jill Burton’s Singing Creates Spontaneous Soundscapes
- Give a meaningful gift through WUTC
- UTC recognized by U.S. News and World Report for work with student veterans
Ramsay Midwood: Shootout at the OK Chinese Restaurant
Ramsay Midwood's first album, Shootout at the OK Chinese Restaurant, is practically a hit before its official U.S. release date.
The first album by one Mr. Ramsay Midwood has been rapturously recieved by our listeners. The album has generated a tremendous amount of positive feedback before its official U.S. release date of November 5th.
Mr. Midwood's story is still a bit of a mystery. Ramsay is, for example, fabled as being both a felon and a soap opera star. One thing is for certain, his album seems to meld together aspects of American popular music from almost every era seemlessly and effortlessly.
The debut album from Ramsay Midwood is titled Shootout at the OK Chinese Restaurant and is due for release in the U.S. on November 5th on Vanguard Records. The guitar legend Randy Weeks is the producer of the album and plays guitar throughout its rollicking twelve tracks.