Most Active Stories
- CSAS Tops the List of Chattanooga's Grade Schools in 2013 Report
- In A Band? The Chattanooga Music Database Seeks Info
- Handmade Goods That Help African Refugees: Amani Chattanooga Distributes Fair-Trade Items
- St. Elmo Holiday Hop Features Food, Art, Open Houses & More 12/14
- Paul’s Playlist: In This WUTC Special, Meteorologist Barys Shares Favorite Songs
Researchers Look Into Shakespeare's Finances
They report the great playwright did not entirely make his living in the theater. He was also a merchant, a moneylender and a tax dodger. In 1598, he was prosecuted for hoarding grain during a famine.