Most Active Stories
- Cellphone Service Down For Thousands, But Regulators May Never Know Why
- Jewish Federation of Greater Chattanooga Hosts Enthusiastic Visitors
- Start It Up Episode 33: New Private Equity Firm Seeks Acquisitions
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- Start It Up Episode 32: Angel Summit To Bring Investors to Chattanooga
Around the Nation
Romance Can Be Tricky For Fortune Cookie Messages
Originally published on Mon February 11, 2013 11:41 am
RENEE MONTAGNE, HOST:
Good morning, I'm Renee Montagne. Romance can be tricky, as the world's largest fortune cookie maker discovered. The New York Post reports that Brooklyn based Wonton Food is nixing its slightly suggestive fortune after parents complained about children reading them. So, the evening promises romantic interest may, instead, read: you make every day special. Experts say it's best to keep the tiny messages really bland, though you wouldn't want to say that about your date this Valentine's Day. It's MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.