Most Active Stories
- Cellphone Service Down For Thousands, But Regulators May Never Know Why
- Jewish Federation of Greater Chattanooga Hosts Enthusiastic Visitors
- Start It Up Episode 33: New Private Equity Firm Seeks Acquisitions
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- Start It Up Episode 32: Angel Summit To Bring Investors to Chattanooga
Romney Adviser: U.S. Should Add Terms To Egypt Aid
Originally published on Fri September 14, 2012 5:50 pm
Audie Cornish speaks with Richard Williamson, Mitt Romney's senior foreign policy adviser. They discuss Romney's foreign policy positions, Libya and other news.