Most Active Stories
- London Mayor Boris Johnson Settles U.S. Tax Bill Ahead Of Visit
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- To Clean a Skull: Beetles, Bones, and Business
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
- Successful Entrepreneur Paul Cummings & Foundation Leader Cordell Carter Team Up to Launch TechTown
SCORE Seeks Feedback on Teacher Evaluation System
The State Collaborative on Reforming Education, SCORE, is hosting a series of discussions across the state of Tennessee seeking feedback on the new teacher evaluation system. SCORE invites educators, administrators, parents and business leaders to attend the sessions and provide feedback on the successes and challenges with the new evaluation process. The organization will provide a report in June with the results of the feedback discussions and other data gathering instruments. The goal is to assess the new teacher evaluation process and potentially propose changes if needed to promote the best possible education outcomes in the state of Tennessee. The public is invited to participate in the Chattanooga Regional Roundtable scheduled for Monday March 12, 2012 from 4:30 to 6:30 at the Berry Auditorium on the campus of Chattanooga State Community College.