Most Active Stories
- How Your Brain Remembers Where You Parked The Car
- Cleveland Museum Exhibit Explores African & Native American History
- 'It's Like Having A Crazy Family Member': On Southern Black Folks And The Rebel Flag
- Start It Up Episode 28: Dynepic and Artiphon Shine at 36/86 Conference
- Locals Rally, Marry After SCOTUS Same-Sex Marriage Ruling
SCORE Seeks Feedback on Teacher Evaluation System
The State Collaborative on Reforming Education, SCORE, is hosting a series of discussions across the state of Tennessee seeking feedback on the new teacher evaluation system. SCORE invites educators, administrators, parents and business leaders to attend the sessions and provide feedback on the successes and challenges with the new evaluation process. The organization will provide a report in June with the results of the feedback discussions and other data gathering instruments. The goal is to assess the new teacher evaluation process and potentially propose changes if needed to promote the best possible education outcomes in the state of Tennessee. The public is invited to participate in the Chattanooga Regional Roundtable scheduled for Monday March 12, 2012 from 4:30 to 6:30 at the Berry Auditorium on the campus of Chattanooga State Community College.