Most Active Stories
- Velo Coffee Turns to Kickstarter to Fund New Roaster
- States That Raised Minimum Wage See Faster Job Growth, Report Says
- Janisse Ray’s ‘The Seed Underground’ Explains Startling Loss of Seed Diversity
- Supernatural Suspense for Young Shapeshifters in 'Island of Fog' Series
- Signal Mountain Playhouse Presents 'The King and I' Throughout July
SCORE Seeks Feedback on Teacher Evaluation System
The State Collaborative on Reforming Education, SCORE, is hosting a series of discussions across the state of Tennessee seeking feedback on the new teacher evaluation system. SCORE invites educators, administrators, parents and business leaders to attend the sessions and provide feedback on the successes and challenges with the new evaluation process. The organization will provide a report in June with the results of the feedback discussions and other data gathering instruments. The goal is to assess the new teacher evaluation process and potentially propose changes if needed to promote the best possible education outcomes in the state of Tennessee. The public is invited to participate in the Chattanooga Regional Roundtable scheduled for Monday March 12, 2012 from 4:30 to 6:30 at the Berry Auditorium on the campus of Chattanooga State Community College.