Most Active Stories
- In Libya, Gadhafi's Son, Saif Al-Islam, Is Sentenced To Death In Absentia
- Hundreds of Bikers Participate in Memorial Ride for Chattanooga Shooting Victims
- Reflections Gallery on Lee Highway is Celebrating The Rural South
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- First Chattanooga Shooting Victim Is Laid To Rest
SCORE Seeks Feedback on Teacher Evaluation System
The State Collaborative on Reforming Education, SCORE, is hosting a series of discussions across the state of Tennessee seeking feedback on the new teacher evaluation system. SCORE invites educators, administrators, parents and business leaders to attend the sessions and provide feedback on the successes and challenges with the new evaluation process. The organization will provide a report in June with the results of the feedback discussions and other data gathering instruments. The goal is to assess the new teacher evaluation process and potentially propose changes if needed to promote the best possible education outcomes in the state of Tennessee. The public is invited to participate in the Chattanooga Regional Roundtable scheduled for Monday March 12, 2012 from 4:30 to 6:30 at the Berry Auditorium on the campus of Chattanooga State Community College.