Most Active Stories
- Start It Up Episode 28: Dynepic and Artiphon Shine at 36/86 Conference
- Cleveland Museum Exhibit Explores African & Native American History
- 'It's Like Having A Crazy Family Member': On Southern Black Folks And The Rebel Flag
- Best Job Ever - Deli Owner
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
Around the Nation
See You Later Alligator, At My Kid's Party
Originally published on Wed September 26, 2012 10:36 am
STEVE INSKEEP, HOST:
Good morning. I'm Steve Inskeep. There's a children's book about a girl with a gator on her head. Apparently this book may soon become a true story. Bob Barrett of Madeira Beach, Florida is offering a service. He's the owner of a park called Alligator Attractions. And the New York Daily News reports he's offering alligator pool parties for kids. The gators mouths' are taped shut. Wildlife officials received reports of children cavorting with reptiles, but Mr. Barrett has a permit. You're listening to MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.