Most Active Stories
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- 'Dorothy Parker Would Not Approve' Is Stacy Chapman's Prize-Winning Debut Play
- Solar Eclipse Wows Parts Of Europe, Middle East And Russia
- Monday, March 23’s Giveaway: HD Radios
- TN Valley Wild Ones: Planting Milkweed to Save Monarchs
Serve and Protect with Alton Brown
The goals of Serve and Protect include education and awareness of aquatic animals. Understanding aquaculture and purchasing American seafood that is known to be acquired through sustainable means is also important. Increasing the diversity of seafood in your diet helps to protect these animals while providing the opportunity to try new recipes.
Alton Brown will be in Chattanooga on Thursday, September 13th providing cooking demonstrations and information on Serve and Protect. Tickets may still be available for the 11:00 luncheon at the IMax Theater. The dinner is sold out.
Serve and Protect continues on Friday and Saturday with Downtown Dine Around. Local restaurants will be offering featured sustainable seafood menu options. You will find the Serve and Protect logo in participating restaurants.