Most Active Stories
- In A Band? The Chattanooga Music Database Seeks Info
- Man, Dog Reunited 9 Days After Tornado Flattened Ill. Town
- Handmade Goods That Help African Refugees: Amani Chattanooga Distributes Fair-Trade Items
- Paul’s Playlist: In This WUTC Special, Meteorologist Barys Shares Favorite Songs
- St. Elmo Holiday Hop Features Food, Art, Open Houses & More 12/14
Serve and Protect with Alton Brown
The goals of Serve and Protect include education and awareness of aquatic animals. Understanding aquaculture and purchasing American seafood that is known to be acquired through sustainable means is also important. Increasing the diversity of seafood in your diet helps to protect these animals while providing the opportunity to try new recipes.
Alton Brown will be in Chattanooga on Thursday, September 13th providing cooking demonstrations and information on Serve and Protect. Tickets may still be available for the 11:00 luncheon at the IMax Theater. The dinner is sold out.
Serve and Protect continues on Friday and Saturday with Downtown Dine Around. Local restaurants will be offering featured sustainable seafood menu options. You will find the Serve and Protect logo in participating restaurants.