Most Active Stories
- NPR's Steve Inskeep Seeks Chattanooga, North GA Photos for 'Jacksonland' Site
- Troubled Waters Ahead for Ocoee’s Rafting Industry?
- Listen: CDE's Mary Poppins - The Musical
- Mental Health Awareness Month: At The AIM Center, People Are Members, Not Clients
- Cherokee Chief John Ross Is The Unsung Hero Of 'Jacksonland'
A Service Dog Can Change Your Life
Ryan Galloway did not need the assistance of a service animal until he was 36 years old.
Ryan was born with normal vision and the loss of his sight has been gradual, over a span of several years. Ryan and his service dog Nestor are still getting to know each other. Even as his vision grows dimmer, the future for Ryan Galloway is brighter thanks to his new friend.