Most Active Stories
- Bernie Sanders Just Drew A Huge Crowd. How Does It Measure Up?
- How Your Brain Remembers Where You Parked The Car
- 'It's Like Having A Crazy Family Member': On Southern Black Folks And The Rebel Flag
- A 73-Year-Old Man vs Rebel Invaders: The Civil War Story Behind This Historical Marker
- Praised by NPR, Pitchfork & NYT, Torres Will Perform in Chattanooga 7/2
A Service Dog Can Change Your Life
Ryan Galloway did not need the assistance of a service animal until he was 36 years old.
Ryan was born with normal vision and the loss of his sight has been gradual, over a span of several years. Ryan and his service dog Nestor are still getting to know each other. Even as his vision grows dimmer, the future for Ryan Galloway is brighter thanks to his new friend.