Most Active Stories
- Listen: CDE's Mary Poppins - The Musical
- NPR's Steve Inskeep Seeks Chattanooga, North GA Photos for 'Jacksonland' Site
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- Mental Health Awareness Month: At The AIM Center, People Are Members, Not Clients
- South Carolina Distiller Promises To Make Kentucky Liquor Quicker
A Service Dog Can Change Your Life
Ryan Galloway did not need the assistance of a service animal until he was 36 years old.
Ryan was born with normal vision and the loss of his sight has been gradual, over a span of several years. Ryan and his service dog Nestor are still getting to know each other. Even as his vision grows dimmer, the future for Ryan Galloway is brighter thanks to his new friend.